Everybody knows that if you live in Colorado you’re going to endure a few hail storms each year. At ARE, the solar panels we provide are manufacturer-tested to ensure that they are capable of withstanding Colorado hail storms. In most cases, solar panels are tested and certified to withstand hail of up to 25 mm (one inch) falling at 23 meters per second (approximately 50 miles per hour). Hail may be an impressive physical force, but our solar panels are well-equipped to withstand impacts even from large hailstones.
At ARE, this is how we recommend you stay ahead of any potential problems:
- Hire ARE to design and install your panels.
- Be sure your insurance company knows you have solar PV.
- Stay up-to-date with local weather reports.
- You can always call an ARE technician if you suspect damage.
- Even if we didn’t install your system we can be your one stop shop to solve all of your solar re-roofing issues.
Having issues finding a contractor to fix your roof as well? We’ve got you covered with locally trusted roofers!