ARE Solar’s Energy Conservation Tips for Homeowners in Denver, CO
Call ARE Solar at 720-637-2157 and save energy with a residential solar installation in the Denver metro area.
Rising environmental awareness and soaring energy prices prompt many Colorado homeowners to research energy conservation and look for ways to save electricity bill costs. Installing a home solar system is the ultimate answer if you’re searching for “how to reduce electricity bill in Colorado.” At ARE Solar, we can improve your home’s energy efficiency and offer energy saving tips to make the most of your new photovoltaic (PV) system.
Make a Difference to the Environment Through Energy Conservation in Denver, CO
Leading authorities warn that the Centennial State is heading toward a climate crisis. Colorado is getting hotter, a fact that leads to a range of consequences, from decreasing snowpack to a longer mosquito season. Experts predict that by 2050, Colorado will experience the worst summer droughts in the U.S.
Every one of us can take actions to combat climate change. One step is switching to clean, free, and sustainable solar energy. A home solar system can provide a constant supply of renewable energy, reduce harmful emissions, shrink your carbon footprint, and save you a lot of money.
Multiple Benefits of Energy Saving in Denver, CO
When you choose to install a solar system on your property in Denver, CO, you contribute toward energy conservation statewide and nationwide. Apart from the undeniable environmental benefits of solar energy, a home PV system may also:
- Instantly cut your energy bills. If you’re wondering how to save on electric bill expenses, a solar installation is a great option. Depending on the weather and season, a solar system may cover part or all of your energy costs and even allow you to receive credits through net metering.
- Produce major long-term savings. The average solar panel installation in Colorado may save over $17,000 in 20 years with minimal maintenance.
- Improve your property’s value. As more and more homeowners lean towards energy conservation and sustainability, a working solar system is a great selling point whenever you put your property on the market.
Energy Saving Tips for Your Denver Home
While installing solar panels is probably the most significant step you can take toward energy conservation, other energy saving strategies can also help you cut costs and reduce your carbon footprint. A more energy-efficient home may also need fewer solar panels to cover its energy needs.
To conserve energy, you can:
- Check your insulation. Poor insulation is like pouring money down the drain. An optimally insulated home will take much less energy to heat during the winter and keep cool in hot weather. Look into upgrading your insulation, especially in areas prone to air leaks, like your attic, windows, and doors.
- Install smart thermostats. With a smart thermostat, you can set a heating or cooling program depending on your needs and save a lot of energy with minimal effort.
- Optimize energy use. Turn off appliances you aren’t using and unplug rarely used devices. Run full loads in your washer and dryer. Consider lowering the temperature settings in your water heater. Invest in regular HVAC maintenance to make sure your AC units and furnace work at top efficiency.
Want to Know More About Energy Saving Tips to Save on Electricity Bills? Call ARE Solar!
At ARE Solar, we install quality solar systems that help Colorado residents improve energy conservation, reduce energy bills, and boost their property’s value. Go solar today to tap into abundant, free energy and enjoy attractive federal rebates.
Call 720-637-2157 or contact us online to get a free project estimate. We serve homeowners in the Denver metro area, Boulder, and across the Front Range.