Reduce or eliminate your utility bills and increase your home’s value.
This is a really smart time to go solar. There are historic financial incentives including a 26% federal tax credit, utility renewable energy rebates, and lower sales tax. You can get a PV* system to power your home at a fraction of the actual cost. Plus your investment will actually MAKE money for you and your family for decades to come.
How It Works
Step 1 – Upon contacting ARE Solar, we will:
- Review a satellite image of your roof.
- Determine if solar is right for your home.
- Explain currently available solar incentives.
- Answer any questions and schedule a site visit, or virtual site visit.
Step 2 – During our home visit, or virtual site visit we will:
- Measure the roof and shade impacts, provided it is safe to get on the roof.
- Present a preliminary design based on your needs.
- Discuss preferred financing option.
Step 3 – During our proposal presentation, we will:
- Present your customized proposal.
- Discuss your installation timeline.
- Review any final questions.
Step 4 – During project planning, we will:
- Submit a permitting application.
- Assign an installation date.
- Handle any applicable rebate or incentive applications.
Step 5 – During installation, we will:
- Arrive at your home on time on schedule to begin installation.
- Installations typically take 2-3 days depending on system size and weather.
Step 6 – As we complete and commission your system, we will:
- Schedule an inspection with the municipality.
- Schedule a meter installation with the utility.
- Turn on your system and educate you on how it works.