Additionally, a home PV system provides:
- Flexibility. Keep your connection to your utility company grid or set up a 100% off-grid household with solar panels and an energy storage system.
- Security. Every year, thousands of Colorado residents experience power outages. Solar battery storage can serve as a backup energy source during extreme weather events.
- Higher property value. Will you be selling your property? A working solar system can boost your home’s net worth. Moreover, Colorado’s sales tax exemption includes any additional value a PV system gives your home.
- Federal incentives. Colorado homeowners may collect a federal tax credit on home solar installations. We can help guide you through this process.
- Sustainable energy. Going solar reduces your carbon footprint and helps fight climate change.
Solar panel installation costs have dropped by up to 80% over the past decade. However, a residential solar panel installation is still a significant investment.
Hiring a trusted solar panel installation contractor in Denver is the number one decision that can ensure your solar system’s performance and long-term efficacy. At ARE Solar, we commit to superior solar system quality, professional installations, and excellent service.
We will handle all aspects of a solar system installation, from designing an individually tailored system to submitting permit applications and scheduling municipal inspections. Installations usually take a couple of days, depending on the weather and system size.