Get the solar system you desire, for less than you imagined.
It’s simple. As your PV installation partner, we will organize the work and get you on your way to generating your own electricity. You will use the same state-of-the-art equipment, the same high quality manufacturers, and the same warranties as other solar installers; however, the pricing of your completed project will be less costly than what our competitors offer. More importantly, you are doing your part in fighting climate change. What’s better than saving green while going green?
By installing a solar energy generating system, you can:
- decrease the yearly amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted into the Colorado air by 3,088 pounds per kiloWatt installed.
- save money! Rebates from Colorado renewable energy Fund, a federal tax credit of 26%, and lower sales tax.
- invest in your future! Return on investment (ROI) is as low as 5 to 7 years which enables you to reap decades of profits from making your own electricity.
- Increase your home appraisal value often more than the cash expenditure to install the system.
More reasons to choose ARE Solar:
- ARE Solar has a documented track record of professional and reliable service
- A custom designed, cost-efficient, top-quality solar (photovoltaic) system built to withstand the wind and snow conditions of the front range
- Quality solar panels that carry a 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- A professional installation team including structural engineers, roof contractors, and electricians
- Comprehensive personal service from ARE principal David Waldman – from consultation through installation
- Financing options if necessary
Affordable Renewable Energy LLC, known as ARE Solar, is a locally owned Colorado company specializing in Solar Energy Consulting, Residential Solar Energy Contractor, Solar maintenance, and Project Management. We work across the Front Range including the Denver/Boulder metro area, Broomfield, Parker, Castle Rock, Longmont, Golden, and Fort Collins. ARE Solar is a full service renewable energy provider building anything from small 3kW residential systems to large megawatt commercial systems.
Learn more about our ARE Solar principals:
David B. Waldman
David graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in 1979 with a double major in Aeronautical Science and Aviation Maintenance. He is a retired airline pilot; professional aviation mechanic; owned and operated Classic Corvettes of Daytona Beach, D&J foods, and ARE Solar of Colorado since 2009.
Casey is a Denver native and grew up in the Castle Rock, Colorado area. He graduated from Fort Lewis College in 2009 with a BA in Anthropology, and CU Denver in 2014 with a Master’s degree in Anthropology. He has worked with ARE Solar since 2010 in a variety of jobs learning all aspects of the business, and is now the VP of Production. Casey’s studies of ecological anthropology made him realize that installing Photovoltaic solar is a clear way to mitigate climate change at the local level for this culture. Casey’s free time activities include hiking, snowboarding, fishing, art gallery openings and soon parenting.